Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I love Freecycle

Today, we received the best present for the New Year through freecycle. It is a three piece display/storage cupboards for our dining room. My dolls will have a new home now for display - and I have a plastic container (somewhere) which has some lovely things in that I can put on display. Thanks to our friend R who was a wonderful help to get them home.

If you haven't checked out Freecycle in your area - do so.

The Freecycle Network™ is made up of 4,658 groups with 6,292,000 members across the globe. It's a grassroots and entirely nonprofit movement of people who are giving (& getting) stuff for free in their own towns. It's all about reuse and keeping good stuff out of landfills. Each local group is moderated by a local volunteer (them's good people). Membership is free.

1 comment:

Irene said...

Dear Blog Owner,

My name is Irene, and I work with the website ZooCaro:

http://www.zoocaro.com

I recently found your site and am very interested in exchanging links.

As you know, reciprocal linking benefits both of us by raising our search rankings and generating more traffic to both of our sites. Please post a
link to my site as follows:

Title: ZooCaro
URL: http://www.zoocaro.com
Description: A shopping search engine where you can find anything from clothing to electronics to books!

Or get an html logo from here: http://www.zoocaro.com/link.php

Once you've posted the link, let me know the URL of the page that it's on, and I will post it on our site.

Thank you very much,

Irene
izoocaro@gmail.com