Sunday, May 4, 2008

I have been counting...

I have hung 25 dresses and 32 jackets,cardigans, jumpers into my wardrobe. I am trying on the three winter dressing gowns one at a time, - discarded one. The second one is yummy and warm. One more to try out. I only need to keep one!

I have enough nighties now to stay in hospital for a week - yippee. I was a bit concerned when I spent a couple of nights in hospital recently that I didn't have any winter nighties to wear.

Now I have to sort through the 50+ skirts, and as many tops...

The good news is that I have also scored a heap of coat hangers to assist with the hanging up crisis. But I am running out of poles to hang them on!!!

1 comment:

ShabbyInTheCity said...

What a great bargain! Thank you for your visit and medical advice...I'm not too upset :) Life is an adventure that is sure.