Saturday, June 21, 2008

Some days are diamonds....

I just love Saturday mornings when Bob and I go checking out garage sales. Sometimes, you just come home with a car load full - look....

It includes:
7 netball skirts from a garage sale $8.00
about 10 pieces of material from the Kippax Uniting Church Garage sale - $13.00
A pile of sheets, pillowcases, doona cover and curtains - Kippax Uniting Church Garage sale $20.00
2 Big plastic containers of fabric pieces (less the containers) - Garage sale $20.00
and...
The most gorgeous set of cups and saucers from Kippax Uniting Church garage sale $5.00

They are for sharing real cups of tea with my visitors, and if you are lucky, you may get some Anzac biscuits with it too. I am most happy for you to come and have a cuppa tea sometime - just email me and make arrangements.

OK - if you aren't happy with the jumble photo of my finds - I will sort them out soon, and take photos to show you what is in there...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh - I love your teaset - I always think tea tastes better out of a cup and saucer! Do you have a nice teapot to go with it?