Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Wow - is it God, or the Universe, or Serendipity

Sometimes - things just come together and you can't explain it.

On Sunday, we went to an auction, and there was a fairly new sewing machine which I bought for $45. We had to download the instruction manual - another $8.50. I hadn't got around to checking it out... Then today, old faithful decided it had enough - and just stopped... jammed stop.

So there I got the new sewing machine out - and actually made it worked!


Is it God - well I can accept that - or the Universe making sure everything goes together ... or just serendipity. Sometimes it just all comes together.

4 comments:

Becky said...

Wow-- great price! Enjoy the new machine. And thanks for stopping by my blog!

Anonymous said...

It's God.

Ashley said...

Love it when the world works out like that! Have fun with your new machine!

Anonymous said...

Thats very good timing for sure!!